Friday, January 07, 2011

What is going on

Made it through to the new year, still waiting to hear on my grape accident.

Been test knitting and the yarn and patterns are so beautiful, but I can show or say the colors, or colours :)

Meet up with some great friends over Christmas Holidays, great talks of many things.

Joined so many knitting projects, but the one I am really interested in is a Celtic Cape, just hope I am not over my head.

Other than that, things are going okay for the time being :)

2 comments:

Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

So where is this Celtic Cape pattern to be seen? Love the idea. And being in over your head (or having the cape over your head) is the idea, isn't it?

Gotta have something to keep us occupied until the start of Sock Madness...

dragonyady said...

I will send you and invite to the group. :)