Sunday, November 12, 2006

So Much Fiber, So Little Time

Well, I sat down today and took stock of my fiber. I have two pounds of Gotland screaming to be spun, but I have BLF on my Babe, and all six of my drop spindles have something on it. The two pounds of Alpaca are also asking when it will be their turn, not to mention the Coltsworth and Wenlsydale...*sign* Not to forget the silk hankies and caps.

I guess I just went a tad overboard.

Especially when I then turned around to see about ordering a new pattern off the web, and a pound of the most prettiest colored Shetland, mahogany, I have seen.

Well like they say, no rest for the wicked and the righteous need none...

As for the yarn in my last picture, I am planning a feather and fan scarf for the silk, but still kind up in the air on the BLF. I am only half done on carding and spinning that one. Seems the more I get done, the more what is left in the bag grows. Not to mention the lovely chocolate brown BLF I just got that needs carding and spinning.

I think I need to go to an FA meeting (Fiber anonymous).

No comments: