Monday, October 13, 2008

Updating the site

Well I updated the site this morning, lost a few items on the way, but I think it look cleaner, now I just have to start working more on it Adding a a few things here and there and the like.

Thanks to Ruth and Jo for helping me decide to bring this back, sort of. Kind of miss my pets, but I do believe I can get them back, if I decide I want to go that way.

Other than that, I am just knitting away, I think I am over my sock burn out, but still so much to knit for Christmas...

1 comment:

Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

YO!! So glad to find you up and about and bustling! Now all you have to do is find time to post once a week (or more often if you get into the swing of it). Tell us everything. How you get that cute hat to stay on doglet. How you cope with severe start-itis when there are already seven(ty) projects on the needles. And WHAT YOU'RE PLANNING TO MAKE FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON.

(Is it that time of year already? Heavens...)