Thursday, August 10, 2006

More Time Has Slipped By

Well, once again I have taken my sweet time coming back here to post. So let see what is going on in my little knitting and spinning world.

Well, first off, I went and got Wendy's book, great book, first thing I did, with all her great patterns...was to knit a mouse from it for Tohru. Which is okay, I am now in the middle of knitting a sock pattern from it.

Second, I got the Mason*Dixon Book, another great book. I am knitting the log cabin pattern from that one.

Along with my Icarus Shawl, which I must admit is turning out very well this time. Also my Pin Wheel sweater is doing great as well, along with my various wheel and drop spindel things I am doing.

My favorite project right now is still the Mystery Stole 2. Tomorrow the last clue comes out. Kind of sad...right now I am on row 137 of clue three, one side, so I still have a way to go.

I am going to a fiber fest down south, well the one in Santa Monica, I am so excited. I am hoping to get some silk/wool topping, as I am hoping to make something for the fair next year.

No comments: