Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Really Excited

Well, I am finally going to get to go to a fiber fest. It is the one put on by Spindicity,
http://www.spindlicity.com/summer2006/index.shtml

It is being held in Santa Monica, which is like two hours from Bakersfield. I have roped in my neice and her friend to go with me, as I didn't want to drive all that way by myself. The bad thing is that I can only go on the last day, so I am hoping it is not all sold out of all the really good stuff. I mostly want to go to see the Alpacas...yeah right, and all the fiber, spindels and wheels as well.

Also I just ordered a new spindel from www.crowhillhouse.com

It is going to be of the head of a black unicorn, the only thing is it will take six to eight weeks to get it, as she is really busy. Oh well, sometimes you just have to wait for the good things in life.



No comments: