Sunday, June 04, 2006

The First of Many

Well, this is it, the first of many. At Least I hope the first of many.

After looking around the web some, and seeing all the other blogs, I thought, why not? It would give me a place to talk about my knitting, mostly as my family is not that big into it. Well in a sense my neices and her friends are now. After seeing what I can make, and they can't knit. That was one of the reasons I stopped knitting, my family. They all thought you could buy better at the store. Thank goodness we got a small dog after our Lab, Belle pass away. Sadie is 3/4 Dachshund Hound, and the other fourth is Chihuahua. Thus I got back into it, as she needed sweather for the winter. After that, I discovered Harry Potter's scarves, and the rest is history.

I was soon on to sweaters, and from there to felted purse. Now my new love is lace. I started a Candle Flame, but have had to restart a lot. But then I discover the Icarus Shawl, and have set the Candle Flame aside till I get the Icarus done. And I have had to restart it a couple of times as well. But it is going right now, and I am happy with it.

No comments: