Monday, June 05, 2006

The Yarn Taster


This is Tohru, my Ragdoll Cat. She is my offical yarn taster. I mean I will be knitting, and then feel a pull on the yarn, and she is down there chewing on it. Nothing like knitting with yarn, wet with cat spit.

She was named after an amime I was watching at the time called Fruits Basket, and since she looked oriental, and that was the only name I could come up with at the time, she was called Tohru.

As for my Icarus Shawl...alas I had to start over with it, again. Not due to any mistakes...but because I caught the tail, I left a kind of long tail when I cast on, and pulled it off of the the needles. Sending it and the marker across the entire kitchen floor. And try as I might, I could not get it back on the needles. So I have started it again.

No comments: