Thursday, June 08, 2006

Things Not Going My Way


I thought I would show some of my Harry Potter things that I knitted. This is my Golden Snitch, and a couple of the Puffs that I made.

Well, I have come with down with a summertime cold. Or the croup, and I have this rotten cough, and all I want to do is sleep. But it has not stopped me from working on my Icarus Shawl. I just curl up on the couch, turn the TV on, and knit. Almost done with the first chart.

The only bad thing, is that my son got awholed of the magazine where the pattern is, and torn it up. I still have the pattern, but the book has seen better days. So I went and ordered it of the web. They said they would mail it on the 22nd of this month. So life should get better then. Just kidding. Life is good all the time.

No comments: